What's that vampire movie....

where they go in to a bar, and everybody in the bar is vampires, besides the boy, girl, and old man. They fight all of the vampires, and the old man gets bit and turns in to a vampire.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• something stupid im sure..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• From Dusk till Dawn. I love that movie lol.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:10 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Not as stupid as answering a question with a rude remark, and disregarding the fact that the OP is looking for the NAME OF THE MOVIE, not some immature, twit making a comment. Save your stupidity for someone who lacks maturity as yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• yes, from dusk til dawn :)

Oh, and LOL @ the "anonymous" spat going on above...it's easy to be brave when you're anonymous, LOL.

enjoy the movie!!
    PenelopesMom

Answer by PenelopesMom at 11:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I enjoyed The Vampire Lestat books. The movies didn't do them justice.

I believe I saw From Dusk Til Dawn, but have poor memory. Have you seen 30 Days of Night? I think that was a vampire movie, too.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2009