How many know this problem. Your former betrays you moves on with someone later is shocked when you move on!

From experience I know. My daughter is going through it now. Her former, father of their two girls was living a double life for nearly two years, very abusive to her throughout. We moved them out during the night for protection as he work then. She now lives six hours away from him close to her family, unfortunately close to his family too. Now two years later she begins to date someone the former finds out. First, he began to brain wash their youngest of seven years to live with him. He comes face, to face with her date at her residence, showing up unexpectedly during a dinner party with four people. Her date didn't back down just stare right back at him. The next early morning she finds the former in his car waiting, and watching her home. He made the excuse he wanted to take the youngest to school. He never left the area to go home nor to find work. He isn't paying child support either. Refuses to obey court orders fired.

blueeyes9999

Asked by blueeyes9999 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• well, some men are just possesive & controlling. My brother is this way. He treated his girl like dog poo, cheated, hurt her physically. Later after they split, he found out she had moved on. HE WAS SO JEALOUS! And he too would stock her. It was like he wanted her to hurt over him, he wanted her to be HIS even though he didn't want her anymore. He might be upset becuase he is REALLY out of the picture now (well except for the obvious) He is insecure of himself also, this is where it usually starts. I'm glad the new guy didn't back down, former needs to know HIS place.

He will get over it. Some men are more possesive than others, some may care but not say anything. I know my ex always encourages me to NOT get married, i think he is going through the same thing kinda, but trying to not be a jerk about it. I tell him to mind his own business, & that he has control issues. That's why i left.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2009