If you had naturally wave/curl hair how would you fix it?

Even though down is always pretty bc your showing off the body *__*

Give me all ideas thamks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• l love my straightener. If you decide to get one make sure it has ceremic plates.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 11:26 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Dont straighten your hair too much or it'll dry the hell out in the long run. I have wavy to curly hair and worked in a hair salon for 10 years. Polishing Serum when your hair is damp. Try to avoid the roots. I LOVE Garnier Surf Hair. Also use that when your hair is damn. Let it dry on its own. Heat and wavy/curly hair dont mix too well. Try not to touch it too much once its drying. You may get frizz so put more of the serum on even if its dry its ok. And mess it up. If your use a flat iron ALWAYS put a serum in your hair. You wanna see steam when doing so b/c that means the oils are taking the heat and not your hair. Any other questions shoot me an email
    dJ031707

Answer by dJ031707 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i leave it as is
    i wet it than grease it nd let it dry
    nd ther u go
    lanlan

Answer by lanlan at 4:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I just put a nice hair product in and leave it natural.
    I would spend hours a week straightening otherwise.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009