Is this still the same as "Nesting" ?

i REALLY REALLY REALLY hate cleaning...like..legit...
but im cleaning everything and im in a very bad mood...I only got 2 hours of sleep. Today is my due date so im officially 40 weeks.

And now i plan on Cleaning every room in damn house that way i dont hear any more complaints from anyone about anything!!!

is this nesting or is it just me doing it all out of anger?

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 11:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL maybe a little of both but i did the same thing with both of my last pregnancies. So it might be nesting.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• lol I hate cleaning too, but find cleaning as a good distraction if i'm stressed. when preggo I also enjoyed cleaning, "preparing" for the baby's arrival! I'd say yes it is nesting!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:28 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• who would be giving you complaints about it? Its your house. who cares if its not perfect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• im the same way..lol..im bitching about the floors being dirty..and finally clean them bc im tired of hearing about it. dh just says oh thanks so much baby! just to shut me up lol and make me feel like i accomplished something. im so exhausted and tired at 30 weeks that i dont WANT to clean...but im OCD so if i dont i tweak lol. total hell. for being OCD and pregnant...im not doing much cleaning!! but then again..all my furniture is in my living room for new carpet install next week so im totally just letting everything go grossly until they put the carpet in. bleh i feel yer pain...
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 11:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• That's just you being pissed LOL
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 11:49 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i would say both...my friend went crazy and cleaned everything in her house it was kinda funny but dont stress ur body out or get to sleepy or u well be 2 sleepy to have ur baby
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2009