IF you have CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS:

Does your service SUCK!!!

Does their customer service SUCK!!!

I am SICK TO DEATH of their LIES!!!

Unfortunately, I have NO OTHER CHOICE!!!

I really actually HATE THEM!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• totally agree. in the same boat. does your sound cut out on some channels for no reason? does your cable go out for no reason also? really sucks when dd is watching cartoons and then screams bloody murder when the cable goes out! oh and don't you hate it when you call, they keep asking for the last 4 digits of your ssn and then tell you oh i can't help you, let me transfer you. like seriously, why would you ask for that information if you can't help me?!?
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 11:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I had them for three years.... The service SUCKED! Totally undependable! Several times when my service was out, they told me it was because it was too hot outside and they couldn't help it. Hello??? This is Georgia! It is hot here in the summer! I shouldn't have to go without a phone because "its hot outside"! (they NEVER would give credit for the days the service was out either!!)

When I cut off my services, I was a month ahead on my bill.... it took 3 months to get my refund check! It is their policy... they wait 90 days to refund an over payment!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• PS- I had phone, Internet, and cable through them.... all three services were undependable and Charter NEVER was helpful in getting the problems fixed! I'm so glad I moved.... my new company is GREAT compared to Charter!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• "does your sound cut out on some channels for no reason?"

Mine did that ALL the time.... also on-demand only worked half the time. We also had lots of digital scramble that would appear out of nowhere. Very annoying when you are trying to watch something.... my kids used to freak out when it happened!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I miss my Time Warner. I LOVED them!! NEVER EVER EVER had a problem with them! I could be 3 mos behind and I would pay the whole bill off and they would NEVER cut me off!! Didn't even bother me about it. They knew I would be in to pay it off.

Charter "Retarder" cuts me off if my new bill prints and my old one hasn't been paid even though I have two weeks left BEFORE the due date!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2009