WHEN TO START CUSSING!

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. 'You know what?' says the 6 year old. 'I think it's about time we started cussing.'
The 4 year old nods his head in approval. The 6 year old continues, 'when we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with a$$.' The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm
When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, 'Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.' WHACK! He flies out of his chai r, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. His mom locks him in his room and shouts, 'You can stay there until I let you out!'

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, 'And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?' I don't know, he blubbers, 'but you can bet your fat a$$ it won't be Cheerios!'
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• LOL !
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• There's more to the joke!!

Then the mom looks at the 4 year old and ask what he wants for breakfast and he says " You can bet your ass I don't want cheerios!!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Whats the question?
    Anonymous

• LOL! That's crazy
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• ha, ha, ha, LMAO
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 11:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• yeah jodi posted that like 2 days ago
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• stupid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2009