When is the movie New Moon coming out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• November 2009. I'm waiting for it!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• november 20th 2009! huge fan of twilight

Harry Potter was supposed to come out then but both movies are so popular that they pushed harry potty back into July
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• OH LORD WHO CARES????? I AM SOOO SICK OF THE TWILIGHT CRAP ALREADY!
    Anonymous

• If you don't care, why did you bother to take the time out, and answer this question? "Twilight crap?"
    Is it such a burden on your pathetic, little life, that you have to freak out, and shit eggs over someone asking when a movie is coming out? I swear, some people on this site are so sad, it's hard to believe that they're on CafeMOM. How old are you, 15? If not, you may want to change your attitude, and quit carrying all of that drama on your shoulders. I think it's so stupid that people even bother to answer a question on here if they are "SOOO SICK of the subject." If you have a problem with it, here's a tip: DON'T OPEN THE QUESTION! Skip right over it, and move on to something that catches your interest.
    Anonymous