Does cervical mucous change after conception?

I have been paying attention to and charting the daily changes of cervical mucous over the past 2 weeks, whether present, thicknes, color, etc. I ovulated Monday and since then I have not seen any cervical mucous.

Did I make a mistake or do something wrong to cause it to not be present anymore? Is this normal for it to not be present after ovulation? What causes it to not be present after ovulation?

I have noticed a "full feeling" across my lower abdomen and a slight cramping on my right ovary but no pain that is unbearable. I have another week till I can take a pregnancy test for any early hcG hormones.

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Im 7 weeks pregnant, and i noticed that my cervical mucous started getting thicker and alot more. i also have alot of lower abdomenal pain and cramping.... you may be pregnant since all your symptoms are just like mine. test when u can! good luck
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009