Do you know your P-O-W-E-R????

In all of us regardless of who we are or what we choose to believe. We all possess it. Can you figure out what I am talking about?We may be human, and make mistakes.I will be the first to admit it. I lose sight of my power when I let outside forces convince me I have none. Or when outside forces distract me from it altogether. When you find your power never let go.Envelope yourself in it, and bask in its strength. You just have to find it first, and then strengthen it the only way you can. So if you feel up for a challenge. Answer me this. What is the power of which I speak, and explain why you feel that you are right. If you can? God bless.

mo2a27

Asked by mo2a27 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 1 (-6 Credits)
  • As the old hymn says, "there is power in the blood", I know I'm powerful to fight the enemy,and all his tricks, because I'm covered in the blood of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. The precious blood He shed on the cross to save me, unworthy though I am from myself,and give me eternal life. By His stripes I am healed, I have power in that, as well,and I know as long as I have Him in my heart, I'm powerful against anything the world tries to throw at me. Greater is HE who is in us, than he who is in the world. That's all the power I ever need!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I just want to say i am not going to tell you if you are right or wrong. This is something you have to figure out on your own. Please have the same courtesy for others in this regard. Thank you to all who share.Good luck!!

mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I know things. Like...before they happen. Nothing extreme, but little things. I have feelings and when they're strong, they bug me and bug me... and yeah...sometimes it sucks...
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 11:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• sounds like some witchy crap to me
    Anonymous

• way to go

What a wonderful thing for me to read right before I leave my house!!  Thanks for that and keep your power, too!  :)  Have a great day and GOD BLESS!!

jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 12:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I am a very powerful woman, I know it and I take pride in it... No one can knock me down because I always find a way back to the top... When you live a life like the one I have had, you find your power or you die... And death is not always physical... I am not the dieing type!

~Blessed Be~

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I am not certain what you are asking, but I can answer from my own perspective.

As far as my faith goes - I have the power of my Jesus behind me 100%, and no one can ever change that or take it away.

As for other "powers" - I have a God-given spiritual gift of Empathy - I can read others feelings (both physical and emotionally).
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I agree with stvmen88, I have power through Christ.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• View ImageI'm covered in the blood of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. The precious blood He shed on the cross to save me, unworthy though I am from myself,and give me eternal life.

Anonymous

• Anon:33

Love what you said, but do you think the "Carrie" picture was appropriate?
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2009