PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH WORKING FROM HOME!

I would really like to find a job working from home. I do not want to have a job that i have to get my friends to book parties or buy things. I have done things like that before and I really hate it, I feel so bad to ask them to buy some thing. I am great with the computer! If you have any information please send it to me! Thanks so much !

LOVEMYKIDSSJ

Asked by LOVEMYKIDSSJ at 11:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do Ambit Energy/ I don't sell products that are extras many can't afford right now (like candles or jewelry)! What I do is help people save money on their electric bill and sometimes their gas bill. Ambit Energy is an AWESOME company that can create large customer residual income for you and your family. One local rep in my area makes $44,000 on average a MONTH!!!! And thats in residual money (meaning he no longer even works the business just gets the residual checks from customers)! I did $2,000 last month and it was my second month with the company!

Ambit is available in Texas, New York and Illinios and I see you are in Texas, so that is perfect for you as it's available in your own backyard! Visit my website to watch videos that explain Ambit and the opportunity: www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz! There is a larger screen version at: www.WNY.energy526.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You can be a medical transcriptionist but you may have to take a class to become familiar with medical terms. Or be a SAHM and take one other kid in for care. That will add to a few hundred extra a month.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I am a Mom to four great kids. I get to stay home and raise them and not worry about costly daycare. I have teamed up with a wellness company which has blessed my family more than words can say. I am helping Moms and Dads do the same thing. If you are serious and want something that will provide extra income, then request more information on my website. www.familiesrok.com. They talk about asking friends and family, but I don't . I do all my work on the internet and some local advertising but nothing with my family or friends. They know what I do and if they are interested, they will come to me. That's my theory. Let me know if you are interested.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I work from home without having to stock or sell anything. I love what I do and would love to share it with you... www.wahu2abetteru.com
    mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 1:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I use a variety of free work at home companies. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• www.tgw247.com  message me if you want to get started.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 2:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yeah I am with you on family and friends :) I WAH and LOVE IT. I am a independent Business owner so I have the freedom of working when I want to not when others tell me to. We don't sell anything and we don't do cold calls. We DO get paid daily with free benefits and training!! PM me or visit www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/christinadennis and we can get you all the info you need! Good Luck :)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I just completed a series of work at home articles on eHow.  You can about them in my Journal on my profile page. 

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2009