what sites do you know of that are SERIOUS?!

i've come to a huge problem!..i've been looking for a job for 2 years!non-stop,i took a break a week b4 i had my baby,than started again the day after i got out the hospital ... now we're ok on money , we have just enough to pay everything,buy everything,and money to save ... not alot , but emergencies really ... but i dont feel right w/ my bf doing EVERYTHING!he said im doind enough,cooking,cleaning,taking care of him and the baby,i dont need to stress about work...but i do...i cry so bad about it ... what upsets me is i want to move ,, my apt isnt somewhere to raise a child! i kno this bc of my 1st ... and its gotten worse here!

i said id never apply for disability (i have a VERY bad knee that sometimes i cant walk at all ...) but its tough so i did, and i cried bc i didnt want to!i had a job where i sat , but having my knee in 1 position for 8 hrs i couldnt walk wen i got up! ... if my disability falls thru wat am i CON

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• to do?! ... so my question is ... does anyone know of any sites i can go to to work online - that ACTUALLY WORK!? the only 1 i found wants alot of money to start out w/ ... i dont want to use our emergency money ... thats money for extra formula,diapers,gas etc ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have a site that has a huge list of WAH Jobs as well as some businesses... You decide what's right for you! No one can make that disition for you.

Many of the Jobs are free but may have fees for background check or drug tests... These are usually low... Make sure you read the fine print! And also check out the section on "creative income" you'd be surprised what you can do to earn cash. I have a friend that take nature photos for greeting cards and earns an extra pay check a month... Just by taking her kids to the park...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I use a variety of free work at home companies. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'd love to help you out, and I know that it's hard to find opportunities for when you don't want to pay an arm and a leg.
    I was looking for a long time too, and I found two last month that I feel are working for me. PM me and I can tell you about them both. I'm not making a TON of money, but really, you can easily make a couple hundred extra dollars a month.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Have you heard of Gold Canyon? Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but has paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)

Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have a series of work at home articles I have put together at eHow.  You can read about them here:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• This is the BEST oppurtunity to get into! It is FREE, Legit and REAL! The best part is, you can cash out EVERY DAY! There is no need to wait so many days, weeks or even months to cash out! What are YOU waiting on??

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2009