What's your favorite thing to make for dinner?

It seems like we always have the same things for dinner each week. I want to try some new things, but my husband and son are picky eaters! Whats your favorite meal to make for your family?

beingamomrocks1

Asked by beingamomrocks1 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I don't think I have just one favorite meal to make, but some I make a lot are pot roast, potatoes & carrots in the crock pot; tacos & rice; homemade pizza; chicken made any way a couple times a week w/veggies and potatoes; lasagna & garlic bread.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i love making macaroni and cheese with spinach. if my family isnt starving I bake it so it gets nice and crispy. sometimes I add sour cream. we also make lasagna on occasion. sometimes we add asparagus (that seems to be the only way SO eats the vegetable lol) and artichokes, and usually ground turkey or no meat at all.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My favorite thing to make for dinner is a phone call to our favorite Thai restaurant. Sadly, it's not in the budget right now. I have tons of recipes, feel free to contact me for them; we eat stews, chili, lasagne, burritos, sloppy jojoes, stir-fries, curries, salads, burritos, tacos, sandwiches, soups

Answer by rkoloms at 12:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Shrimp Creole is my favorite to make. Also, Chicken and Andouille Gumbo
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• mexi ranch pasta very very simple and quick and goes over well with the whole family. I made it with what I had in my kitchen one evening I didn't feel like going to the store. contact me if you want the recipie
    BethistheFunk

Answer by BethistheFunk at 2:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• bread and water
    Anonymous