Has anyone used an Ann Summers rabbit?

My husband and I have been talking about "spicing up" our life in the bedroom. I have had three friends suggest a "rabbit." I went on the Ann Summers Web site (www.annsummersrabbits.c0m) and browsed. I just wanted to see if anyone has one and what their experience was.

And I noticed they are giving away a striptease. I have a friend getting married and we are planning a bachelorette party. So that might be perfect if I win it!!

singinggal

Asked by singinggal at 12:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I have a friend who always teases and says the wrabbit made her happy??? Im sure their is some truth in it! LOL
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I've not shopped at her site but I do use the rabbit and swear by it. Good luck on the contest.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I just went to the site and it's currency is in pounds not dollars. You may want to check out the shipping costs if you live in America. You can get them cheaper on american sites like www.deepmemories.com . You can always rent a video to learn how to strip.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2009