etopic pregnancy?

i heard that when it hurts while having sex in the first trimester i could have a etopic pregnancy is that true??

how do u no forsure without going to the doctors?

i dont go until sometime next week

Tracey1988

Asked by Tracey1988 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• youd be getting cramps a lot. not just during sex- almost like menstrual but worse.
    and you will need to find out asap-it could cause major problems....
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 12:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You can't know for sure without going to the Dr. And if it is an ectopic pregnancy you need to get it looked at asap, that could kill you girl! Anyways i thought i had an ectopic pregnancy too so i went to the dr and had a look. Ectopic pregnancys arent that common. I'll pray for you.
    stars_silly

Answer by stars_silly at 12:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• ive been cramping really bad, just like im on my period. Sometimes a little worse. ive thought all this was normal. ima be going to the doctor hopefully tomorrow then. thank you girls!
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I didnt have any symptoms besides I bled for two months and woke up one morning and could not walk because I was bleeding so badly and it hurt so bad. I had to crawl to my car to drive to where my husband was working because I didnt have a phone at the time. It was horrible pain.
    Anonymous

• I had an ectopic pregnancy a few months after I had my first daughter. My first sign was my first daughters visit they didn't see the fetus in my uterus, and just thought that I may have been too early to see it. Then after that I started having bleeding issues with cramping on my side and could hardly walk. I went to the emergency room waited there for 3 hours for them to tell me that I may be miscarrying and they couldn't tell how far along I was because it was too early. They did an ultrasound also and didn't see anything. So this went on for about 3 weeks on bedrest still bleeding and I finally told my husband that I was losing the baby. He didn't want to except it but I knew something was wrong. Finally at my next doctors appointment, he sent me to get a vaginal ultrasound and the tech didn't say anything. Had me wait, doctor called, and told me to go to emergency room baby was in tube. Tube was damaged completely.
    Suthurnblkbelle

Answer by Suthurnblkbelle at 1:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2009