.

does anyone else hurt when the try to poop at 7 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had diarrhea for the first two months of my pregnancy... like non stop. it was terrible. :(
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Constipation honey. At 7 weeks though...that sucks. Drink lots of water and keep your diet full of fiber. If after a few weeks it continues to be a problem, ask your doctor what else you can do. Are you taking pre-natal vitamins? The extra iron can do that to you...
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Most Dr's will prescribe you a stool softener if you call and ask. It helps tons, or you can take the fiber pills, but still call and see which your Dr recomends. It will get better as you enter the second trimester though, hang in there...
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It is constipation, it's normal...have fun LOL!!!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I agree with lots of water and fiber. You could try the Fiber1 gronala bars & cereal they work well. Or call the doctor.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i can't stress enough: cranberry juice. my doc told me to drink it and it really does work. not only does it work but it isn't harmful
    amberwriteslove

Answer by amberwriteslove at 1:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009