Do you watch Lifetime???

I love WifeSwap and a lot of the movies they show.

I have a group here on CM for WifeSwap fan if you'd like to check it out.

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 12:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• I watch the movies. My husband used to make fun of me watching lifetime movies. One day, on his way out with my brother, they both sat on the couch while I was watching one of the lifetime movies laughing both saying, "chick flick, chick flick," but next thing you know they both started asking questions about the beginning part of the movie. Not only that they ended up watching the whole thing, but they also ended up watching the next movie w/out me cuz I had to do something ;)
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 12:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• LOL I've had that happen to me. My hubby says I watch those crazy movies on Lifetime about wives killing their husbands but yet he'll sit there watching it and ask questions. LOL
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i love lifetime movies...my husband will make fun of me..then fifteen minutes into the movie he'll sit and watch it with me..he watched the entire Nora Roberts collection with me this year lol
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 1:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I love lifetime movies, I am usually crying by the end. I am a big cry baby.
    amy7243

Answer by amy7243 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I watch most of the "riped from the headlines" last weekend and man those were GOOD. I watched the Amber Alert movies, and Scott Peterson- Amber Frey, Natalie Holloway, Man they were good. Thank you DVR!!!!!

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 8:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I love lifetime movies; like many of you, my husband also picks on me for watching, says it makes me paranoid when the "true" movies play, but he watches them right with me.

I also have a 17 year old daughter who was going to go on her senior trip when we saw the Natalie Holloway movie. She decided to go with her friends and their parents to a different location here in the USA. But I'm not naive, I still worried.

My heart goes out to Natalie's mother, the not really knowing has got to be excruciating. I work with Jane/john doe cases, my daughter is always making smart comments about my being over protective, but after watching this movie, she realized that I'm not being over protective, I'm just being cautious. It is sad that we have to learn from a tragedy. Also that our children can't be children, so much evil in the world.

I also love Lifetime's Army Wives, can't wait until the new season start.
    3spoiledkidsmom

Answer by 3spoiledkidsmom at 12:46 AM on May. 10, 2009