whats going on with my body!

im 17 years old and 6 weeks pregnant my mom doesnt want to talk to me about my pregnancy but shes making all the appointments and i dont go for another 3 weeks! im cramping so bad, the whole day i feel like im going to throw up, im over tired and hungry but if i eat it makes me feel worse. anyone give me advise?! please when will these cramps go away why do they hurt is something wrong with me or my baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• aaah these are all normal pregnancy symptoms. the cramping and all will go away...I proooooomise! your body is changing and the cramps are your uterus and all preparing for the growing fetus (lots of muscles are contracting as well). with that comes nausea and all. eat many small meals throughout the day. not just three big meals. drink lots of water. for nausea you can eat crackers, or ginger candy. it might have hit your mom hard, since you are her baby afterall. she'll get over it. have you tried to at least ask her some questions, or let her know how you feel about her not emotionally supporting her like you wish she would? give her time!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• argh I meant "not emotionally supporting YOU...not her lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• thank you! my cramps are getting so bad, i just have to lay down all day. somedays they are mild then the next all worse. she will never support me threw this she barely talks to me since i asked her to get me a test. and since the guys not in my life anymore its even harder on my mom
    Anonymous

• my mom wasnt very nice when I first told her the news. but i'm 28, college graduate. she still treated it like I was a very young promiscuous school dropout like the girls on the maury show (i'm not bashing you of course! thats just how my mom viewed it!). she told me it was a mistake and it wasnt too late to get an abortion. she said my SO didnt make enough money, maybe enough for diapers, and getting govt assistance would make my baby a welfare baby and thats a bad thing. but she realized how happy I was and that she was gonna be a grandma and asked for forgiveness. your mom loves you and will grow to love this baby. once she sees the baby bump get bigger, hopefully she'll rejoice and support you better! and if your cramps are unbearable or you just dont feel right, ask the dr!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• ok thank you so much
    Anonymous

• drink lots of water and take regular tylenol. it's all normal stuff though
    amberwriteslove

Answer by amberwriteslove at 1:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• ITS ALL VERY NORMAL DONT WORRY AND EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE YOUNG AND NOT WITH THE GUY YOUR MOM SHOULD BE THERE FOR YOU CAUSE THIS COULD BE A VERY SCARY TIME FOR SOMEONE TO GO THROUGH ALL ALONE
    sam0816

Answer by sam0816 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2009