working at home

is it real?
how much do you get paid?
what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do medical transcription, which is very real. There are so many work at home scams out there, I would be very wary. Some legit things that I know of are :

liveops.com
    vipdesk.com
    westathome.com
    1800flowers.com
    homedepot.com.

Stay far away from the surveys, mystery shoppers, stuffing envelopes, and other pyramid schemes... They are all BS.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 12:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I am a Mom to four great kids. I get to stay home and raise them and not worry about costly daycare. I have teamed up with a wellness company which has blessed my family more than words can say. I am helping Moms and Dads do the same thing. If you are serious and want something that will provide extra income, then request more information on my website. www.familiesrok.com. I do 95% of my work online, I open customers accounts. It's very easy and it's my own business so I don't have a boss. You can get started for less than $30. You can make anywhere from $100 and up. It's all about what kind of time you can put into it. I only work about 15 hours a week and I contribute to the bills. I don't make $10,000 a month but I make enough that there is a difference in our household. If you are interested let me know.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• p.s. I make anywhere from 1500 to 2000 per month doing medical transcription working full time at home at 8 cents per line typed.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 12:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i didnt get the chance to do this, but if you're home is relatively quiet you could be a csr for directv. a local calling center in my town offers work-at-home positions, but you have to be at the center for 2 weeks of training, and pay for the program installed on your computer.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I work from home and love it! I have a home business and it's better than great! But you have to be willing to WORK! I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    I am with Ameriplan. We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without. We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay! 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

• Does all this sound good? It did for me!
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information.
    I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

Feel free to PM me with questions!
    Talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen, RSD

• I also run a website with a huge list of legit wah opportunities...  Jobs and businesses.  Everything on my site is 100% for real!

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It is very real. The amount you get paid depends on the amount of work that you do and the goals that you set. I work for a company that makes wickless candles. No flame, no soot, no burns, no worries. Won't harm children or pets, and is the perfect gift for people with allergies or asthma. If you are interested in working from home, please don't hesitate to let me know. Send me an email and I can send you all the info. Hope this helps, Kristen

biggunsdolphin

Answer by biggunsdolphin at 1:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I use a variety of free work at home companies. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009