have u ever been on tv?

for anything- news, game show, reality show, american idol? anything? if so wut was it for and what happened?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was on a college commercial :) I was laying in the grass pretending to read. Haha.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I did a cooking show and a commercial.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• America's Most Want....NO, I'm joking. There was a Children's program in our town when I was growing up. On a kid's birthday they would go there and be on T Bar V with Randy Atcher and Cactus. Life couldn't get any better than that. It was way cooler than going to Chucky Cheese!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• When I was 13 I was a part of this school singing group and we performed at our local morning show! That was a cool experience!
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 1:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Nah, too bad to. I coulda be somebody, if only i'd been discovered.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• YES WHEN I WAS LITTLE THEN MY MOTHER SAID TO GET OFF. LOL
    Anonymous

• Yes, twice.
    Once was for the local news station in Maine when several of us mother's from Head Start came back from Washington, DC, for the Stand For Children rally and to hear Marion Wright Edelman speak. It was an awesome experience that I will never forget.
    Another time was for the 700 Club. When my husband was leaving for one of his deployments, my daughters and I were tearfully saying our goodbyes, just as all the other families were doing for their loved ones deploying. Someone from the 700 Club asked if we could be interviewed before we left and I said that was fine. I have a tape of it here at home.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2009