How Do I Pick An Affordable Pregnancy "Project"

Any Advice Or Suggestions On Pregnancy Projects/Hobbies Would Be Great! I Am 4 Months And About To Go Insane I Need Something To Do When My 2Yr Old Doesn't Need Me Or Want To Play With Me. And All The Housework Is Done!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• What about sorting all your family photos into photo albums?
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Crocheting blankets, that's what I did throughout my whole pregnancy... That and crossword puzzles.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 12:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Are you into scrapbooking? I love the downtime with that, I can kinda relax and get creative with my pages...

Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 1:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• You can make a scrapbook/baby book. That's what I would do when I was pregnant with my DD. It made her baby book more personal. Started with sonigram pics, and added details, photos, etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• or try a cross stitch project for when your baby is born. (they are very easy to do). Or the rugs are easy too. and you can find some that make it personal to you and your upcoming baby.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'm doing a slide show of my pregnancy progress. I take a picture every week and add it in. I edit the photos, add music, etc. Its fun and takes up time when there is nothing to do! :) Scrapbooking is also a great idea. You can find so many pretty things to put in them nowadays.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2009