Have you ever cheater on your hubsand/So or ever was tempted?

No

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is one question that I will go to my grave with the same answer = I would NEVER cheat on my Husband. NEVER!!!!!!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 1:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• No. I would never cheat on dh. What kind of example would I be setting for my daughter?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i would never cheat on SO. with my ex bf, I kinda saw someone else when we just ended the relationship. i dont consider that cheating since it was over between us, but I think I was on the rebound.
    Anonymous

• Yes I have cheated and yes I know I'm an awful human being but I can't change the past, I can only make sure it doesn't happen again. We weren't married but we had been in a relationship for a few years already. I chalk it up to stupidity but I was feeling things I can't describe when this other guy came along and I was weak.
    Anonymous

• I was tempted in my mind...lol. But not for real. I've never even come close to cheating. Even when he's REALLY pissing me off...which he does quite often...I would never actually cheat on him.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 1:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have cheated twice. He doesn't know.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 1:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• No. the thought has never entered my mind. sure I see a lot of good looking or good personalities in other people. but I've seen enough to know that the grass isn't always greener on the other side so I wouldn't be willing to risk the good relationship and wonderful man I have on some "maybe". even on our bad days the idea doesn't come to me.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I would never cheat with DH. I did cheat with XH with DH, long story, but XH was not the man for me, I was young...he has a mental illness, blah blah blah. Anyway, now I am with the right man, have been for 11 years and we have a serious committment to eachother and our family, it will never ever happen.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Never have before, never will.........unless you count dreaming about Johnny Depp...that man makes me want to do dirty dirty things.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• no. I've cheated on an ex-boyfriend when I was really young but I havent cheated on my DF. He has cheated on me in the past but it was a long time ago!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2009