Sensitive Nipples? (TMI)

does anyone else have extremely sensitive nipples? Mine hurt all the time. I am 21 weeks pregnant and just wearing a bra hurts and its getting worse. Today when I took my shower I could barely stand under the water because it was hurting them too much and our shower doesnt have that much pressure. Now even after my shower they STILL hurt!! I'm going to bring it up to my doctor but I dont see him till around the first of may. Should I be more concerned?

P.s. This isnt my first pregnancy, its my fourth!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 1:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's different with everyone. i guess i'm lucky. i got the growth spurt of them but no sensitivity. i'd still bring it up to the doc just in case. they might have some infof or you on how to avoid direct contact while showering. as for the bra, i bought mine from kohls. it's a brand called barely there and it's fantastic. my cousin wore one through her pregnancy and it seemed to work better than her others (less pain)
    amberwriteslove

Answer by amberwriteslove at 1:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009