Smoking During Pregnancy:

OK, so I live in a house with three bedrooms. There is a couple in each room. I don't smoke cigarettes at all anymore and my boyfriend is trying to quit but would never smoke in the house. Everyone else smokes in here like it's a damn hookah lounge and I've aleady asked them to take it outside, but they refuse. I've sealed our bedroom door with duct tape and keep a towel over the crack at the bottom, and I never go outside my room unless I'm leaving my house or it's before anyone has woken up yet. We are saving to move, but we just don't have the money yet. I'M LOSING MY MIND OVER IT AND I WANT TO KILL ALL SMOKERS!!!!!!! Please say anything to make me feel better..... *cries*

MommaBear619

Asked by MommaBear619 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get an air filter for your room, or the house. It could help a lot! I am sorry, it sucks that no one is being respectful. smoking in a house is absolutely disgusting : (
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You are doing all that you can do by saving money to move. Are there any family members (non-smokers) that would allow you to stay with them rent free (of course you would help with food) to get you out of the smoke filled environment and help you save money faster?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• do you throw up at all? get revenge hehehe
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I personally am a smoker and I smoked during pregnancy w/ both my kids... but that's just not cool. It's your decision and they should respect it... I honestly would do something to piss off the rest of them. And keep doing it until they get the hint.... They're being very insensitive to your feelings and it's not cool to piss off pregnant people. It might end in a couple of gouged eyes. lol. Just go yell VERY LOUD at them...and them throw stuff at them...and then move out.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 1:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009