Do you think my profile page is too graphic?

I changed my profile page to try to educate apeople about BSL and pitbulls. Did I over do it?

Luckylady32807

Asked by Luckylady32807 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pets

• The second video is rather graphic.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Let me put it to you this way: I am a big dog lover. I have 2 large dogs myself and I couldnt even watch the video you have RE: the dog. I looked at all the pics. of the dogs and that was enough.
    To be honest with you= this is a site for Moms, kids, Family, your pets ETC. Maybe this pit bull stuff is a little to much for here. IDK = maybe you would be better off with that stuff at the rescue pit site. Please do not take this as a bash. I am just being honest.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 1:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• As a pitt bull owner my self, I couldn't finish watching the second video because it was so terrible...but I think a lot of it people really need to know. My pittbull Lucy is THE MOST LOVING dog we have ever owned. Since we have had our son, she has gotten the nick name "Nanny" because she is like a nanny to our son. She panicks if she can't see the baby!! They can be great dogs, it just depends on the owner!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 1:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• **I forgot to say too that Lucy is a rescue dog!! We rescued her from a terrible man!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 1:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Nothing is too graphic IMO when it comes to the abuse these babies suffer. I have sent pictures of thousands of dead dogs in a shelter euthanasia room to a few backyard breeders before and if it offends them I don't give a crap. They're causing the problem so they should have to see it just as much as those of us who clean up the mess have to see it.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 2:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• the pics are cute, but I didnt watch the videos... I think your profile is fine...the videos can be watched if the viewer chooses, no on is forced to

shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Looks fine to me!
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i dont think its to graphuic at all!! its not like the movies automatically play...so people can choose whether or not thy wanna watch them..great profile tho!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• There is nothing too graphic about offering education. If someone is offended OH WELL, what about the poor animals that have to suffer. Keep educating mama . . knowledge is power!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• No indeed not, I am a Pit Rescuer and I LOVE your page. Check out my page, its pretty similar, I have a video that is anti BSL featuring MY OWN DOGS. I have another you tube video and pics of my guys all over the place. I also own a cafe mom group that supports rescue , anti BSL and responsible Pit Bull Ownership and we would love to have you as a member! Check out The Pit Bull Mommas! NOTHING compares to the suffering dogs go through in dog fights , and when BSL strikes them down , I am sickened when I hear or read about the tragedies our dogs go through , its why I rescue.
    Mom2PunkRockers

Answer by Mom2PunkRockers at 6:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009