Whats your favorite cheapest makeup?

Im looking for some of your faves..foundation that is also good concealer and natural looking..eye liner that does not run..mascara that isnt clumpy n REALLY lengthens your lashes..lipgloss that stays for awhile..blush..eye shadow etc..also the best makeup remover? Im jus looking to change some of wat i use..lemme kno!

strugln4evr

Asked by strugln4evr at 1:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Cover girl
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I WAS GONNA SAY COVER GIRL TOO, LOL!

ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Cover Girl! TrueBlend!
    I use that Estee Launder.
    Neutrogena is also good, just started that one.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 2:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• the dolla store kind lol
    lanlan

Answer by lanlan at 4:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My mom uses covergirl! I used MAC and now bare minerals so I cant help! Not that I go for the pricey stuff. Drug store foundations dont match my skin. Eyeshadow wise I use covergirl.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 4:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I sell Avon and have used it for years. Its less expensive than drug stores brands but is awesome!
    Take a look at the line up on my website www.youravon.com/dhullum and use code fsany for free shipping. Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion is only $4 and works great and is good for sensitive skin. Glimmersticks make great liners. I love all of the mascaras but my favorite right now is the Supershock mascara. Glazewear lip glosses are great and stay put. They're on sale for $1.99! I love all of the products! Hope you do too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I like Estee Lauder and Christian Dior, but Maybelene actually makes pretty decent foundation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• e.l.f. (eyeslipsface.com)
    Most of what they sell is $1 (except for the "pro" and mineral makeups, which are still cheaper than others).
    Anonymous

• I use mary kay....Its got all of the quality of the higher end products, but a whole lot less pricey. It's a little more than walking into walmart & buying something, but a whole lot less than walking into a department store and getting something like este lauder. I can tell you I SWEAR by the eye makeup remover (I think $14). The ultimate mascara $15, eye liners are my fav (i've used everything from este lauder (too pricey), maybeline, revlon, and now Mary Kay. It goes on the smoothest! Love the lip glosses, eye shadows are all mineral, and blush is nice along w/ desert sun bronzing powder. I use regular medium coverage liquid foundation, but my friend swears by the MK mineral powder foundation. You can get a compact filled for $65. I give lots of deals...just gave a friend 3 free eyeshadows for purchasing the big compact to help her fill it. Go to www.marykay.com/elisaangulo or email elisaangulo@marykay.com
    ranze11617

Answer by ranze11617 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• one day i did half my face in cover girl and half my face in mary kay. told my husband to look and see what one he liked better and he chose cover girl side.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2009