great ways to say get the hell out

so these two VERY religious peoples are coming to my house today and they want to "talk" to me about somthing.
I have a 3 month old little girl and just because I am 19 and dont have the amount of money they call "well off" because of course they married rich.. they are once again going to ask me to adopt my babygirl.

I want a good way to tell them to "GET THE FU** OUT.
A very mean, very clear DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT!
So any creative or suggested ways to say this?

I want to have a little fun with it.

BayB

Asked by BayB at 1:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't be nice say it ,like it is !!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Why would you allow them in your home? I wouldn't even answer the door.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I agree with gramsmom! I wouldn't even let them in!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Lol, that sucks mama!!! IF you really want to have fun you can always just be an actress for the afternoon. Play into it. Pretend like you are going along with it. You could pull some stats online about being a young mom vs a rich one and make a PROS and CONS list. Have some real funny stuff on there like "child can grow up and take someone else's child too" or "she won't have to watch men go in and out of mommy's bedroom"...
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• OH, my bad. I forgot to mention I got tonsilitus, and they were the only ones I could get to watch my precious kylie. If I am around her she could get it, develop heart problems and die, so I had no other choice. They are sopposed to be dropping her off, but they also want to sit down and have a serious "talk".

So again I ask, what are some great ways to say get the hell out!
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 1:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• However, I would have to just tell them off at the door.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Are you sure this is why they want to talk to you? maybe you should hear them out? What if they really do have a blessing for you like free babysitting or something??
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• TELL THEM IM SORRY YOUR SO DESPERATE FOR A CHILD BUT IM NOT INTERESTED, CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE AND LEAVE ME AND MY DAUGHTER ALONE! AND IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE I WOULD GET A PROTECTIVE ORDER....DON'T WANT TO BE NOSEY BUT I WISH YOU WOULD OF HAD MORE INFORMATION UP SO I COULD GIVE YOU A BETTER ANSWER! HOPE THIS HELPS!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Im pretty sure, and I plan on hearing them out. But I want to be prepared.
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 1:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• lol thats a great one, the funny thing is, is she adopted her own grandson, and she makes him call her mom, and her son does not want this. Also she has patrick, two twin girls, ian, a step son...

she just has to take in all the babys in the world, Shes obsessed
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 1:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2009