Pregnancy UTI

I went to the Doc yesterday and found out I have a UTI, She gave me some antibiotics but ever since last night I've been crampy down there and peeing SOOO much more, I just plain ole feel like crap... Is this from the antibiotics kicking in?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's what happened to me. I hated it but it went away in a few days.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yeah probably could be the meds but if it doesn't get better call your dr right away! UTI can be very serious when you are pregnant. How far along are you? When I was 36 weeks I got one and my DR wanted to put me in the hospital. I had to beg and plead not to be hospitalized. If you have a temp go in right away! Since you are pregnant you are not able to fight off infection as well! Good luck hun!
    Jenpdxs

Answer by Jenpdxs at 1:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'm 32 weeks
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• thanks ladies!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• YOU COULD ALSO DRINK CRANBERRY JUICE THAT WILL HELP YOU GET RID OF IT FASTER
    sam0816

Answer by sam0816 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2009