Graham cracker pie crust???

Anyone have a simple recipe for graham cracker pie crust?

I've recently gotten into making pudding pies for desserts, and was wondering about making the crust myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• INGREDIENTS
    1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
    1/4 cup sugar
    1/3 cup butter, melted

DIRECTIONS
    In a small bowl, combine the crumbs and sugar; add butter and blend well. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
    Refrigerate for 30 minutes before filling, or bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack before filling.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You can even make your own graham crackers and pudding. Please contact me for the recipes; they just don't fit here!

Answer by rkoloms at 1:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i love to take a snicker bar or whatever you favorite candybar is throw it in the blender for a few seconds then make chocolate pudding like it says on the box in the blender with a package of cream cheese. spead that over the gramcracker crust and serve it cold. you can put whipcream on top if you like, but we dont. it is so so good. and easy, no mess but the blender. my kids and husband LOVE it. the crust i make the same way as reneek3 or i cheat and buy one already made.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 3:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2009