facebook q?

My husband's ex gf keeps contacting him on facebook. It makes my blood boil, but he won't unfriend her orblcok her because he doesn't want to be mean. So...I figured I'd do it for him.
I don'tt have a facebook, so i don't know how it works. Can I block someone, or just unfriend them? If I unfriend her, can she still message him or send another friend request?

hill_star03

Asked by hill_star03 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Log into his account, press settings up top near the logout button. there is a place on that page that lets you type in their email address or their full name to block them
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yeah. You don't have to be friends with someone on FB to send them a message. You can do that without even seeing their page.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You can unfriend them but I don't know if you can block them. If you unfriend them they can still send messages and another friend request. I'd delete his account!
    Anonymous

• Actually now that I think about it...you can't delete it either.
    Anonymous

• The problem is not with her it's with him. You're married to him not her. If he's hesitant on getting rid of an ex, you should be concerned with his feelings there, not her.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I am guilty. I am friends with my ex boyfriend on facebook. What you should do, is get your own facebook account & ask her to be friends with you. This will do one of two things. It will either make her stop messaging your husband, or it may help you realize that she is no threat to you. Either way you win. I am friends with my ex's fiance too. I think it makes her feel more comfortable being my friend. She now knows that i am NO threat to her whatsoever. She even messages me sometimes. It's normal for people to want to be friends w/ an ex. There is no harm in it unless one is interested in the other. That is not the case in MY situation. My ex & I want nothing to do with eachother like that. But, i do bother him from time to time, because he is cool & he will always be a good friend. I don't think you should make him delete it, I wouldn't do that. I would just be her friend too, so she knows whats up.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2009