How Many????

You know I am not trying to start anything But how many of you moms out there that reach out for a little bit of help........ Are sick and tired of people answering your questions with a rude or inconsiderate answer.

Or you ask a simple question and someone makes it bigger than it is.
You know I really enjoyed it for a while here on Cafemom, but have now been very upset with the reply's that moms are getting including myself. Its SAD when we have to ask other's here to not BASH on us when we are having a hard time. Why cant others just be supportive and lend a helping hand?
I understand the whole voicing your own opinion, but why voice it at all if you know you are going to hurt other peoples feelings. I feel bad for the women that find pleasure in having to be rude or hurtful to the other moms out there that just need some help. Why can one mom support another?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• O, yes I know I am so sick of it! I actually just asked about this a few minutes ago. lol. I just want some good advice, but if your crazy I don't want to here it
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I posted that same question about 2 weeks ago. I said I was about to throw in the towel with this web site. But I hung in there and it has its ups and downs. Take the rude answers with a grain of salt. Hang in there cuz there really are some nice poeple on CM. GL. Hope I see you around. :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 1:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I second bristle3kids....hang in there. I still believe this site is a great forum for some really good support and advice, despite the stupid rude people.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Oh just wait. Those same women will come to THIS question and tell you to...get over it, the truth hurts, don't ask if you don't want to know...blah blah blah. There is always some reason they give but no one ever answers why they think stating their opinion gives them the right to be hateful or rude. Its all OUR fault for asking questions that are "stupid" sometimes, too.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i would suggest trying to find some groups that are a little smaller and more close knit where everyone becomes friends and are actually respectful and nice to each other. It really helps. i avoid the large extremely active groups. I think people come on cafemom JUST to be a troll and cause drama because they think it is fun/funny. Smaller groups are monitored better and will kick that person out. I mean smaller groups as in less than 1000.
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 4:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009