Natural home made cure for sore throat/runny,stuffy nose?

Anyone know of a natural home made cure for a sore throat runny/stuffy nose? just a day ago i was completely fine but now im sick. so is my oldest. I dont have anything at home to use so im limited at the moment. i barely have any honey left, no lemon, no ginger. I have Vinegar, and baking soda thats natural lol and apple cider vinegar.

aeroslove

Asked by aeroslove at 1:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Health

• not sure about vinegar, baking soda and ac vinegar lol. when I feel that way I drink licorice tea.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Peppermint is a natural decongestant - do you have any peppermint tea or gum or candy. Drink lots of hot liquids, even if it is just hot water. Mix cayenne pepper (anti-inflammatory) in the honey (antibacterial) for your throat. Have a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar every hour or two; drop some in your ears if they are uncomfortable.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Oh, gargle with warm saltwater (put in a drop of tea tree oil if you have it).

Answer by rkoloms at 2:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yeah, im drinking a whole cup of warm water and cayenne pepper. i added a little of honey to make it taste better. Yes i do have Peppermint tea but its so gross i hate it. thanks for the answers ladies.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 2:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009