Too much yearning to even focus during the day

My SO and I have been together for a very long time. We are very much in love, my daughter loves him, and he loves her very much as well. We are a couple, a team, partners, and a family and weare so happy. I want to marry him. Sooo much that I can't think about anything else but getting married and spending my life with him, the 3 of us. I don't want to be pushy or in a rush or anything, but should I just ask him or like sneak little hints in there so that he will know that its okay to ask me?

I feel bad thinking about a life and marriage that really isn't real haha... I even dream about it... creepy... hahaha

BriHan06

Asked by BriHan06 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I would just bring it up. Ask him has he ever thought about getting married?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I believe that at this point in time it would be very appropriate for you to tell him that you want to get married. I do not think you ought to wait for him to ask you nor do I think you should drop any hints. Just tell him that this is what you want. If he says yes, that will be great. If he says no, then maybe you can stop dreaming about marriage and concentrate on whatever you need to be concentrating on.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• hahahaha ya I definitely need to focus on something else... Its rather pathetic.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009