Can eating hot sause mess up your baby' vision?

My mom told me to stop eating hot sause and hot foods because they can mess up my baby's vision. has anyone ever heard fo this

apollania

Asked by apollania at 1:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL while your pregnant? idk. my kids should be BLIND if thats true... hahaha.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Heh, no, it is not true. they will just like hot sauce when they are older ;-)
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• laughingLOL.....LOL....LOL

Just another wives tale....Cute but soo funny...

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Enjoy your hot sauce and other cravings you have - if it doesnt give you heartburn and you can handle it then go for it - your baby is going to be just fine.
    If that would be true at least half of the world would be blind. You can always gently tease your mom staying that you already planned to ask her to take your child to the eye doctor in her free time :))))
    Good luck!
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 2:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have no idea.. but along those lines.. my dad thinks that my baby will have lots of hair, because i eat the hot foods. lol. parents have all kinds of "theories".
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 7:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009