Share ur info on cysts please?

I went to the DR yest. and found out i have a 3 in. cyst on my right ovary. i go back Thurs the 30th to research my options;but until then,i would like to know what ur experiences were. I also have the Paragard (copper) IUD,and she wants me to keep it in b/c i am not a good candidate for BC pills b/c i get migraines and the pills will make it worse. and im not supp to get preggers! So does anybody have an IUD and gone thru this? I want one more baby,so i hope it wont affect me! thanks ladies! (be nice!)

MamaCass2003

Asked by MamaCass2003 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Health

• I have polycystic ovaries which means that i have several cysts on both ovaries. My doctor discovered it when i was a teenager. He told me then that i could cause weight gain, unusual hair growth, and problems becoming pregnant. Once i became pregnant i had some minor problems partly because of where i worked but also because i lost over twenty pounds in the course of the pregnancy most within the last couple of months and i delivered 5 weeks early. I don't know that one cyst would do the same but i do know that my doctor said that they can mess with hormones and make it difficult to become pregnant though not impossible.
    clambert1984

Answer by clambert1984 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i have PCOS as well. i wasnt supposed to be able to get pregnant but i did unexpectedly. lol.
    Itssambaybee

Answer by Itssambaybee at 3:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• thanks ladies! im happy to hear that u did have babies!!!
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2009