moving out of state interferes with joint custody and i need some help.

i have a 10months old son and me and his father have joint custody. Im the civil one in the parent relationship. My sons father manipulates me with our son. He would rather know what im doing or who im with other than how our son is doing. Ever since my son was 2months old and this battle started my son was going to his dads everyother weekend. When he comes back he has bruises and his dad will NOT mention them to me id have to find it out on my own. My son when he sees his dad will start screaming his head off and grab a hold of me and will not stop crying. i feel like i am punishing my son. it hurts. my son recently has been scared of his baths which he usually LOVES his baths! and i just have a gut feeling something is not right. im trying to get a hold of my attorney right now. i feel so sick to my stomach.
what if i want to move out of state and start over what would be needed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Kids' Health

• i don't know what you would need to get out of state. what i do know is just reading your post gave me the creeps 10 month olds play rough but not rough enough to have bruises all the time...that would definately bother me. as for the sudden fear of the bath, that is hard to determine why b/c alot of kids get fear of the bath sometime around there. follow your gut hun, get out as quick as you can
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Your first obligation is to protect your child. Please follow your gut, and contact your local child protection services.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I agree with the PP, contact CPS and your attorney. Your ex can stop you from moving out of state, you need to read your custody papers and talk to an attorney.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2009