OK Ladies can you please answer this expensive question???

I am getting a new pair of stylish glasses from Guess I can not wait.

I have a very strong astigmatism, but this is my problema.

1. Guess

2. Strong astigmatism

3. Scratch resistence

4. Glare protection

5. Transition (turns dark in the sun)

My expensive question is.....How much do you think I am going to pay for this?

Or How much would you say is reasonable, I don't want to get jipped. Thanks in advance :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• If I had to guess.. I'd say around 400 maybe? I wouldn't spend anymore then that one them.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You are going to get ripped off no doubt. I was an optician for many years and this will cost you at least $400, maybe more. The frames are priced 4 times higher than they get them for. Scratch coat should be a given at any reputable place. As for the the anti glare, or anti reflective, it is a choice between that and Transitions, not both, The astigmatism should not be more unless it is so bad there is prism involved, then yes, a bit more expensive.
    wearygram

Answer by wearygram at 2:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• hubby paid around 480 for transitions with bifocals and no glare because of his job, and then he had to have an identical pair made in safety glasses for outside work and they were 580. i don't remember the namebrand though.
    mine were 24 bucks, no bifocals, no transitions, no nothin.
    Anonymous

• Damn she told me atleast $ 600.00 I know that is expensive but I have not been to the eye doctor in 5 years I am ready for a new pair with all the trimmings :)
    I don't care but my dh does about the price. I mean money goes anyway why not spend it on me especially if I like it. It is a tad steep but who cares I don't. thanks ladies
    Anonymous

• I paid $400.00 for my designer glassers adrienne vitadinti and they gave me a discount.She is overcharing you go get a better optician.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 10:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I paid $300 for regular no script Coach sunglasses. Get what you want babe, it's only money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2009