What is it about sex that you like? What are ways that make you enjoy sex?

I cannot enjoy sex. I used to, but for some reason, I just don't enjoy it anymore. I never get in the mood, it doesn't feel good, and when I'm having it, I'm so ready for my SO to cum and just get it over with. So, what is it about sex that you like and turns you on? Is there anything I can do or take to make myself enjoy sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know, I'm kind of in your shoes.
    You might have a hormonal imbalance or something.
    Anonymous

• I felt that way at a couple of points in my marriage. Once I got going, I was OK. But the thought of initiating it or even having to lay there made me anxious. I just didn't want to. My husband and I had some problems, though, and we almost separated about two years ago.

Since then, we have both been putting each other first. He empties the dishwasher and gives the kids a bath (among other things) and I feel less exhausted. We also "spiced" things up. I bought an Ann Summers Rabbit (www.annsummersrabbits.com). We have fun now and look forward to it!
    singinggal

Answer by singinggal at 2:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I find that the more you do it, the more you want to do it. I try to have sex atleast 4 times a week. It makes me feel closer to my husband, he is very flirty and complimentary to me, in turn we always are happy around each other. You should try to set yourself a goal and stick to it for a month (you have nothing to lose) and see how your relationship and outlook changes.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 2:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• well, i orgasm a lot, & i guess that's why i like it. I could never orgasm before, & i dis-liked sex because of it. So, then after a lot of self embarrassment, got the balls to buy myself a vibrator. Eventually i learned how to orgasm my brains out. And now i can't get enough of it. I love it, I love feeling that close to my LOVE. It makes me happy, & i now notice that if i don't orgasm a few times a week it effects my mood. I know that i will feel better after sex. It's a remedy for me....it even cures my PMS. LOVE IT! It also makes me feel sexy & beautiful, & i love the fact that i can turn him on. Him getting turned on by me, turns me on. It's just wonderful to share that kind of love. Sorry you can't enjoy it, your really missing out.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• try to get yourself turned on first. He can't have sex unless he's hard, we shouldn't have sex unless we are turned on too. sex is a lot better when you're turned on. and it's easier to cum. I can't cum other wise. and i can't cum without my vibrator either. maybe you should get a vibrator.
    and the reason i like having sex is because I really like my boyfriend and he makes me happy and i like being that close to him.
    and there's also the orgasm thing. it feels good.
    vivalaham

Answer by vivalaham at 4:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• idk i am just attached to my husband !hes just that good lol
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 4:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• attracted*** LOL i guess attached too! lol
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 4:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• LOL! I understand what you mean about getting yourself ready. Just thinking about an orgasm can get me going. Or looking at toys (not kids' toys; adults' toys LOL). Get started, then let the husband/BF/partner finish the job!
    singinggal

Answer by singinggal at 10:26 AM on Apr. 24, 2009