Do you want more kids but can't have one?

My sister-in-law got a divorce two years ago and now she is engaged to a really nice man who wants kids. She failed to tell him she got her tubes tied after she had her second child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• agreed....mommy9.....totally agreed!!
    we (my hub and I ) are lucky enough to be infertile, and this opened up the door to adoption for us!!!!what a blessing!
    anyone can have more children if they open up their mind and heart to different (wonderful) ways of building your family!
    JayGirlsMom

Answer by JayGirlsMom at 4:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I would love more kids...I have 2 now...but I was told I can't have any more....:(
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• she needs to be honest, she should have told him in the beginning, that maight be crushing to him.

But to answer your question, yes I want more, and no I can't have any. Not because of a tubal though. We might try invetro one day if it doesn't work we will adopt.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Adoption is such a wonderful thing, so bc of that there is no one who "CAN'T" have any more children. I do have one birth child, but we've adopted 11, and we have 2 more on the way through adoption now. Private and international adoptions are an option, but there are also tons of children waiting here in our country in foster care with all parental rights terminated. They deserve so much love! Your SIL CAN have children with her new husband. It is just as wonderful of a way to build a family as birth is. I wish them luck. Honesty is the best policy always, but with adoption it is still totally possible for them to add to their family.
    mommy9

Answer by mommy9 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have two sons and part of me would love to have another baby but it's too expensive.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• No. We had 3 and we are through.
    Have they talked about reversal?
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009