wrong yogurt?

crap! I grabbed the wrong yogurt the other day but it's too late to exchange since it's open and i dont have a car right now anyways. i accidentally grabbed fat free plain yogurt, i meant to grab reg. plain yogurt. is the fat free one ok for now? my son is 1

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 2:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• it should be alright, i dont see why not... your lucky if your son will eat plain. i had to mix ours with some kind of fruit. usually cut up fresh peaches...
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 2:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It should be fine. My son will eat just about any kind you give him except plain!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• he likes it plain, but today i added fresh avacado
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Mix in some jelly, and it will be fine. Plain yogurt is a great substitute for sour cream. Be sure that you read the label and you are buying a real yogurt with live cultures, not a gelatin-laded, sugar loaded pudding.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Acacado and yogurt sounds DISGUSTING! YUCK! Poor baby
    Anonymous

• lol he loves it! i tasted it and it was yummy. LO keeps asking for more. and it does have gelatin in it, but also has live cultures. is that still ok? as long as it has the live cultures?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• and to anon. how dare you say "poor baby". he likes it
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• of course it's ok. Throw some honey in there. Yogurt & honey go GREAT together!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• hmmm he hasnt tried honey yet, but he is in the ok zone I guess since he's 1. but I gotta wait a few days anyway cause he recently tried something new. but yeah that does sound yummy!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009