where can I buy Geckos?

I heard that Geckos eat roaches and I want to get some sooo bad. Thanks to my mil, we have roaches and I don't want to use pesticides because of the kids.

JTALmommy0917

Asked by JTALmommy0917 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Health

• Are you going to let them run around the house?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• in okinawa, i lived in base housing and geckos would come and go into our house.. they're harmless! i loved them. the roaches there were like.. radioactive. and much bigger than the ones here in MD. so i didn't mind those cute guys munching on those nasty bastards.

i didn't know you could buy them though... if you haven't yet, try a pet store i guess?

or shop online. you can get everything off the internet.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 3:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• We were looking at the gecko lizards at Petsmart earlier while we were waiting to get our guinea pig seen.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2009