does any one have stuffed animals or toys they do not want

i am trying to get alot of toys together to take up to the childrens hospitals so if any one has any they want to get rid of and you live around covington or conyers please let me know

mjbw

Asked by mjbw at 2:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• just an idea too...if you call local stores some may do a toy drive within their company. (like just their employees do it) alot of retail stores do volunteer things. so you may be able to get participation from one. try kids stores first they tend to be more likely to do things like this. just tell them you are collecting toys to donate to your local children's hospital and you were wondering if they could contribute anything.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Double check the rules at the hospital. I would think used stuffed animals are a no no because of germs...actual used toys in general might be a no no. I'm not trying to rain on your parade though. I commend you for just DOING something!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• When you know the rules, advertise this on craigslist, your facebook if you have one, and even make postcard size flyers and drop them off at houses in your neighborhood. If you have older children you can help them really get into it by going door to door. Good luck mama!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have a bunch of porcelain dolls Im trying to give to someone who'd love them but no toys.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2009