How can I increase my chances of fertilization?

I was not at all sure when I first became pregnant but after I had a miscarriage there was just a part of me missing. I was so escited about my little girl that i just need to have a second chance. Please help, is there any home remeties or something I can do.

BeautifullLove

Asked by BeautifullLove at 2:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take pre-natal vitamins. Your body will not support a life if it is having trouble supporting the one it already has - and even if you think you are eating well you may be missing out on something.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Once the sex act is finished, lay with a pillow under your butt to have the semen stay inside you longer. The longer it stays there the better your chances are of conceiving.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• track your cycles, know your body and when you are most fertile. having sex will only get you pregnant when you having it during your fertile phase. take vitamins. if you have repeat mcs then ask a doctor for a full workup.
    Anonymous

• Most of the things that have already been said. Track your cycles, eat right, pillow under bum but what also may help you is a natural supplement. Evening prime rose oil or mucinex can help to thin out the cervical mucus making it easier for sperm to swim through. Best of luck!
    hardwick187

Answer by hardwick187 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009