Would you be mad if ?

Your husband had a e-mail account you did not know about ? My husband made one today and things are not good between us would you be worried if it was your husband ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I couldn't be mad if I didn't know about it. Many men have email accounts their spouse doesn't know about. The whole point of having one she doesn't know about is to use it doing things he doesn't want her knowing about.
    Anonymous

• if we already had issues ya i would be. but then on the same hand, i don't check his email so it wouldn't be any different than the account he already has.
    Anonymous

• If things were not good with us and the communication was not there..yes then I would worry..
    It seems like there is no trust...what do you have if you have
    no
    trust...
    nothing.....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yes if you are having problems. Has he had problems contacting women online before? I assume you are checking history too since you know about his email account so is he on dating sites or anything?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I wouldn't be MAD about it. It would irk me a little though. I wouldn't make a big deal about it. Just check up on it regularly, just in case. Good luck and I hope things get better.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 2:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• no dating sites and usually I dont go into his e-mail but today I was looking to see if the bank sent us our online statement and their was a conformation e-mail from gmail now he knows I know his e-mail pass word because we both look at the bank stuff etc etc but I dont think he thought they would send a conformation to this e-mail I hope Im making sense ohh yeah and he already had another g-mail account that I dont know pass word for and never asked It didnt bother me but this one does

Anonymous

• yes I would be concerned. Approach him about it.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I think I would feel weird if he made an account I didn't know of, and then I found out about it. I'd probably think, "why do you have anything you need to keep from me?". I don't have any accounts DH doesn't know about, and I've never attempted to log into any of his accounts...ever. It's called trust.
    If you and your hubby aren't doing well, and he's doing a bunch of suspicious things (in addition to the new email account) then I'd be upset. But, maybe he's just getting a lot of spam in his old one and wanted to have a new one that doesn't have all the junk mail. I've done that before.

I wouldn't necessarily jump to conclusions if that's the only thing you've noticed...
    PenelopesMom

Answer by PenelopesMom at 2:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• and his e-wife keeps calling and txing him about their kids now I am glad he is in their life's and have no problem with her calling for anything but she said she wants to meet him alone today to talk about the kids he told her no she could tell him on the phone last night I was in room than she said I have to go I dont have time to explain and said if your kids are important meet me tomorrow and hung up well I can not go because we have a sick child and I do not want to take her out in the cold so he called his mom and said I need you to go with me to talk to see what is going on ( remind you he talks to his kids all the time phone and e-mail and they come over ) she does not know he is bringing his mom I just dont know what to think thanks everyone for your help

Anonymous

• It depends why he opens the account. If they've been a 'disconnect' in the relationship for a while (less tenderness, less talkative, more tension etc)...and he opens a secret account..yes, I would worry. Otherwise, maybe he just forgot to tell you about it?
    DavineandLiam

Answer by DavineandLiam at 2:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2009