where can i go to video tape my child birth?

brittneynjerod

Asked by brittneynjerod at 2:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'VE GOT MY DD ON VIDEO. WE JUST USED OUR REGULAR RECORDING CAMERA. IT WORKED FOR ME. GOOD LUCK!!
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You can just ask a friend or family member to hold a video camera or a camera with video capability during the birth. If you're birthing in a hospital you may have to check with them first. Most of the hospitals out here in my area do not allow videotaping and only allow photos before and after the birth, not during. Call them to check with their policy or when you go to register you can ask. If you are birthing at home or in a freestanding birth center then feel free to have a friend or family member ready with the camera.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 3:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2009