why is it that...?

Why is it that just when I started to feel better...I'm feeling icky again? I had about 3 weeks with no problems...not nausea, not vomiting, no aches, not pains and now it's all back.

I can't eat without feeling like i'm gonna hurl...and I tried smalled meals and snacks and crackers and everything!

I'm well into second trimester...thought i was supposed to feel great :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some people arent that lucky and have morning sickness through out their whole pregnancy im sorry mama hang in there
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You were in the honeymoon period! Lucky girl! I didnt even get a day with out being sick! It happens! Nothing you can really do about though, sorry :-( I know it stinks, but as soon as you have the little one (or big one :-) lol ) than you will feel 1,000,000,000,000,000 times better :-) Just suck on pops, that helped me alot, and eat asap when you get up, dont lay in bed in the a.m and dont get up to fast when you do get up... lol... It does get better!! Good Luck with everything! Being a Mommy Rocks!!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 2:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Thanks guys (:
    I know I sound like I'm complaining and awful lot but I just feel icky! And I'm a full time student plus working and I'm kinda crabby today. Plus, it's my bday haha so I guess I have some right to complain a little.
    Anonymous

• Im 23 weeks and Im just right there with you. I was supposed to get better since the placenta takes the charge of the pregnancy hormones instead of your body itself (and thats supposed to help feel better)but naaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I wasnt that lucky this time around.
    The problem is that Meds are unsure what actually causes the morning sicknesses (why they call them morning ones huh? :))
    Anyway I am taking a Diclectin drug that has been designed especially for pregnant women and its proven to be safe - for me it is a life saver !!!! - ask your practitioner if there is anything you could get.
    Good luck and hang in there
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 2:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i was sick throught the first four months of my pregnancy and i lost 33 lbs which was so Not good but im a bigger girl so i dont think it hurt to much. but i stopped at four mths and 4weeks and i have not got sick anymore(crossing my fingers) but just hold in there it gets better good luck and happy birthday
    jozalynnsmommy

Answer by jozalynnsmommy at 3:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2009