Has anyone ever had a spray on tan, did you like it and how long did it last?

Silly3smom

Asked by Silly3smom at 2:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • I have tried it and have had to have them done for photo shoots in the past, they are not worth it. They streak and run and leave spots. Now if you go to a salon where a person applies a spray on you - not a machine-not lotion then those lasted me about two weeks and looked AMAZING! But they get pricey.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 3:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I do. Use the Skin So Soft Satin Glow Continuous Mist Airbrush Spray
    from Avon. Its awesome and not orangey or streaky. www.youravon.com/dhullum code fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have used the ones that they provide at the tanning salon and it worked out great and also now since I don't have time to do that anymore with kiddo's hubby and work, I use the mary kay subtle tanning lotion,
    This is a lightweight, non-greasy formula glides on evenly and absorbs quickly for color that won’t rub off. Skin feels soft, smooth and moisturized, while its tone appears even without streaking and blotching. When used daily, you can build up gorgeous color in about a week. Suitable for all skin types and tones.

and right now I am having a 15% off sale on all products and shipping is always free

http://www.marykay.com/marie.reeves/spabody/suncarecollection/suncarecollection/10017870/default.aspx
    Marykay_usmc

Answer by Marykay_usmc at 11:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009