Today is cd 26 and yesterday my doctor had me take another blood test....

to see what my progesterone level was and to take a pregnancy test because I had some spotting in the morning only and it was really light pink. So today she said that my progesterone level rised from an 8.7 to a 10 but the pregnancy test came back negative. I have pcos and so I dont know if I have a 28 day cycle cause befor I got on Provera I would go three months with out AF so she wants me to come back in on cd 35 to take another blood test if I have not got AF by then. So any idea on why my progesterone level would rise, shouldnt it be going back down if I wasnt pregnant? I already have a baby and didnt know I was preggo till 5 weeks so I dont even feel pregnant but I wouldnt know cause I didnt know with my son. Any one experiance something like this, oh and by the way Im on clomid too cause I dont ovulate due to having PCOS.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If it was a pee test that came back negative, then yes you still could be! Im not sure if clomid causes your progesterone level to increase or not. If not then it shouldnt be unless you are pregnant.
    JNBBtracy

Answer by JNBBtracy at 4:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2009