When do u really start showing im 4 months and cant even fit inot my jeans anymore

missashoo

Asked by missashoo at 3:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is this your first baby? cause i just showing at five mths and this is my first, but they say that all the muscles have to stretch thats what takes so long
    jozalynnsmommy

Answer by jozalynnsmommy at 3:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It really depends on the positioning of the baby and the mother. If the embryo implants in the front or bottom of the uterus, you end up showing more out in front and carrying that way. If the embryo implants in the top or back of the uterus, the baby grows more upward into the ribcage and the mother does not show as much. My son grew up into my ribcage. I bought my first and only pair of maternity jeans at 8 months and I went home in my pre-pregnancy jeans. It also depends on the size of the mother. Smaller women tend to show quicker than larger framed women.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 3:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• This is my first and Im having a boy but I showed right away. I wasnt big to start off woth like 130-135 and Im 5'7". I am now 25 weeks and have gained 35 pounds and everybit off it shows. So I have been able to tell at just couple months.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 3:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I was 120lbs and 5"6' when I got pregnant. I had the goal to be a very fat pregnant lady and gained 65 lbs while pregnant (regretting that now since our DS is 2 and I'm stuck at 130 ever since he was 3 months old... and all 10 lbs are in my belly) but I looked 'pudgy' from 2-4 months and rounded out at 5 months. There was no denying I was prego at 5 months
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 3:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Wow....I was 5'2" and about 155 when I got prenant, 198 when I had him...I didn't even know till I was almost 5 months and then didn't show until I was 6 months.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• http://pregnancy.healthguru.com/content/video/watch/100093/Pregnancy_Weeks_13_to_16_Month_4

This is a good place to check out what you should be expecting from this month in your pregnancy. GOod Luck
    pregnancyHG

Answer by pregnancyHG at 3:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'll be 4 months next week. Put a rubber band around your button, run it through the hole, then loop it back to the button. It works, and as long as your shirt's long enough, no one can tell.

I've heard belly bands are awesome, too. I'm planning on getting one soon enough.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I didn't really start to show until 5ish months.. but I couldn't fit into my jeans by like 2 months probably. I gained the most weight around my hips and butt tho, so my jeans fit, but i couldnt even almost button them. lol I have been wearing maternity jeans since then. lol. they are just more comfortable.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 7:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2009