Anyone Know of a Real Job I can do from home.

I need a 2nd JOB, From in the morring untill noonish, I go to work at a stor from 4-to 10 , So haveing a 2nd income durring the day would help me out alot, Anyone know of any REAL home based job, working from home jobs, anything i can do to make money when im home with my kids, durring the day??

sweet_poison333

Asked by sweet_poison333 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm a business owner with Ameriplan, www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders Because I own the business, I decide my schedule..........which is incredibly convenient. Feel free to PM me if you want more information or are interested!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Hello, I am the creator of EntreMOMneurs, a website devoted to helping moms who have the exact same question as you, although we are not fully situated yet, bookmark us, we might have some valuable info for you!

http://entremomneurs.synthasite.com
    EntreMOMneurs

Answer by EntreMOMneurs at 3:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• There are lots of choices out there. Some are 'sales' based, but I don't like to sell anything. I work for ChaCha (message me for details on it) and I have a list of the other jobs here: Earn Money at Home

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I've got a couple of things you may be interested in. One's a business, but I don't really think that's what you're looking for, so I want to tell you about ChaCha. It's a real job, but you have to test, train, and test again for it and you only get one shot at the final test. What you do is answer questions that are texted or called into ChaCha from all over the country and send them back in a text from your computer. You'll make 10-20 cents per question, which doesn't sound like a lot, but in my first 3 weeks I made $100, and it helps out
    Let me know if you're interested and I'll tell you all about it
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Hi, does a home based business with Gold Canyon have interest for you?
    This month you can join for the cost of shipping your Demonstrator kit, $10.
    If you are interested, please let me know and I can mail you off some information.
    You can look at my web site to get familiar with Gold Canyon.
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns

Warm Regards,
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• you can view my site i have some great companies listed. http://wahideas.webs.com

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yes! For a start up fee of only $495 you can start a home based business with Occasionography. They are BBB accredited and all you need is a color laserjet printer and a PC. Check them out at www.occasionography.com and also www.gigglemedia.com. Good luck!
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• You can become an affiliate for HD Publishing Group. You could realistically earn an extra $300 a month doing very little work at all. :-) Message me if you have any questions.have a nice day

https://www.hdpublishinggroup.com/affiliate_signup.php?recruiter_id=664636

gavinsmom09

Answer by gavinsmom09 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• To be able to start your very own home business for less than $30 is worth taking a look. I stay home with my 4 kids ages 5 and under. I've teamed up with a wellness company. They've been in business for over 24 years and they've been helping families escape the financial rat race. If you feel you have between 5 and 15 hours a week to work a business, then you can make money. It's tough raising a family in this day and age. I was tired of scraping by; I was tired of saying "no" to everything. Now I don't have to. I'm not saying I make millions but I do earn a decent amount. If you are serious then please check out my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. I'll call you and we can set up a 30 minute appointment.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2009