Have you ever tasted your breastmilk or asked you spouse to taste it?

DavineandLiam

Asked by DavineandLiam at 3:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Nope
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 3:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• that is sick don't ya think ?
    Anonymous

• hahahaaaaaa! No it's not sick. I have tasted my breastmilk, it was very sweet. My Fiance has never had children, but he made me laugh one day when he said "It would REALLY turn me on if you got pregnant & had milk comming out of your boobs" He said he would suck on them. I laughed so hard.....but i guess he would try it if we ever got pregnant. I have known other guys who have tried it too. Why is it weird? We drink milk from a COW'S boobie......is that NOT wierd?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My husband says that I must breastfeed at least long enough for him to try a taste... After saying no several times (I had a horrible time BF my son and I'm pretty set on FF for the next) but I gave in, and so now all we've got to do is actually have the baby!

You drink milk from a farm animal. What is sick about drinking milk from your own body?
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Personally, I find it gross! My hubby never asked to taste mine, thank god! I mean, I guess just a taste like on the finger would be OK just to get an idea, but NO farther than that!
    Anonymous

• I thought that it would be kind of weird, then one day I stuck my tongue on her spoon to see if her cereal was too hot and I was like, oh, I mixed that with breastmilk, yuck! It was sweet, though, but I didn't want to taste anymore!!
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• my BF always wanted to taste mine. i never let him tho. lol
    Itssambaybee

Answer by Itssambaybee at 3:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Mine's tasted mine during foreplay if you know what I mean. I've been breastfeeding since 2005 (not the same child) so he's bound to get a taste sooner or later. He says it's warm and sweet.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• my DH loves it:) he has tasted it and says it's really good...i have not....
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yes, we both have. DH thinks it tastes good, lol
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2009